What happens when I place an order from the Dining Stones website?
1) An email confirmation is sent to the customer who details the order. This email acts as the invoice and should be kept on file.
Orders are processed within a few days after the credit card settlement report is confirmed by our Dining Stones customer service staff.
2) The next step is putting the order together: stone, wood tray, instruction sheet, and a special “Thank You” card made out to the customer, or to the person receiving it as a gift.
3) The order is checked twice for accuracy!
4) Our folded shipping boxes are securely fitted to prevent the stone set from shifting while being transported to its destination.
We currently use the United States Postal Service (USPS) because of the great rates for businesses. Customers are able to track their shipment through the USPS website.
5) We carefully pack orders in the official USPS boxes and arrange packing material around the Dining Stones box firmly.
6) A label is placed on the shipment box and sent Priority Mail.